AFA aims to achieve 3 specific goals;
1. Send HS autistic students to College/Vocational Programs through our Laurette Scholarship Fund
2. Expand our AFA Collegiate Chapters across the United States
3. Support CMN Hospitals with sensory sensitive toys.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
1. The recipient must be diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
2. The recipient must be accepted to the college/vocational/certificate program of their choice.
3. You will need to complete the application and await to be selected for the $1,000 scholarship.
It costs about $300 per school to fund and get going. With your help, we can provide collegiate chapters with everything they need; table cloths, pens, shirts, etc. Will you sponsor a school today?
Advocates for Autism wants to donate sensory sensitive toys for hospitals in the state and beyond.
For example, a pair of noise cancelling headphones will cost $20.
What can you contribute to help the children in need at the most inconvenient time?
Make your shopping count. Visit Amazon smiles and sign up with AFA to ensure a percentage of your sale goes to AFA.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals. Your generous donation will fund our mission of raising awareness and funds for autism spectrum disorders.
Copyright © 2018 Advocates for Autism - All Rights Reserved.