Welcome to our page!
AFA aims to achieve 3 specific goals;
1. Send HS autistic students to College/Vocational Programs through our Laurette Scholarship Fund
2. Expand our AFA Collegiate Chapters across the United States
3. Support CMN Hospitals with sensory sensitive toys.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
1. The applicant must be diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
2. The applicant must be accepted to the college/vocational/certificate program of their choice.
3. The applicant will need to complete the application and await to be selected for the one-time $500.00 scholarship.
It costs about $300 per school to fund and get going. With your help, we can provide collegiate chapters with everything they need; table cloths, pens, shirts, etc. Will you sponsor a school today?
Advocates for Autism wants to donate sensory sensitive toys for hospitals in the state and beyond.
For example, a pair of noise cancelling headphones will cost $20.
What can you contribute to help the children in need at the most inconvenient time?
Make your shopping count. Visit Amazon smiles and sign up with AFA to ensure a percentage of your sale goes to AFA.
Do you shop at Kroger? Have a Kroger Plus Card?
Advocates for Autism has partnered with Kroger and you can enroll in The Community Rewards on their website!
For a renewable year term, a percentage of your purchase (excluding tobacco, alcohol, & gas) will be automatically donated to Advocates for Autism.
Valid at any Kroger location. If your purchase includes gas, alcohol, or tobacco, the donation will not occur. Our Kroger organization number is BI788.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals. Your generous donation will fund our mission of raising awareness and funds for autism spectrum disorders. [Select "Friends & Family" when using PayPal or you will be charged a fee]
Copyright © 2018 Advocates for Autism - All Rights Reserved.